RFP: texmf

Hi List,

As announced earlier, I'd like to contribute a set of texmf packages
from teTeX that match contrib/tetex-beta.  Its previous incarnation
received some positive comments already.

It's seen some fixes and has even been tested a bit more, find it at

    http://lilypond.org/people/jan/gnu-windows/tar/texmf

There's a setup.ini that delivers the packages [as part of the
experimental LilyPond distribution] in the directory:

    http://lilypond.org/people/jan/gnu-windows

where you can point your setup.exe to.

Note that tetex-beta may need a rebuild and possibly a dependency on
texmf-base; which is beyond my capabilities.

Greetings,
Jan.

(btw, RFP, is that an `I followed through on my ITP'?)

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter