Re[2]: ld --export-all, --exclude-libs,ALL

 --- Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz> wrote: > Date: Tue, 11
Dec 2001 06:25:13 +1100 (EST)
> From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz>
> Subject: Re: ld --export-all, --exclude-libs,ALL
> To: Charles Wilson <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu>, cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
>
>  --- Charles Wilson <cwilson@ece.gatech.edu> wrote: > Christopher Faylor
> wrote:

> the
> > >>

> > > I'm willing to do this.  Shall we vote?
> >

> > You're the binutils maintainer.  Go ahead (although you might want to
> > coordinate with Danny)
> >
> > --Chuck
> >
> I'm willing to do similar for mingw, but can someone, please, look at the
> code itself to see if it can use technical improvement. I haven't pinged
> this on binutils list.  Should I?

I have done.

Another patch also appears worthy of attention, fixing two long-standing
bugs in windres.exe.

[patch] windres bugs
From: "Eric Kohl" <ekohl at rz-online dot de>
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-11/msg00508.html