setup.exe lnk generation

FWIW, I've been working on a cygwin link generator
that allows more options than ln (such as links to
URLs, arguments, changing the icon, etc.). This
would allow the removal of all the link generation
stuff in desktop.cc from setup.exe.

Right now the program looks like:
Usage mklink.exe [OPTION]... TARGET
NOTE: All filename arguments must be in unix (POSIX)
format
  -a|--arguments=ARGS   use arguments ARGS
  -h|--help             output usage information and
exit
  -i|--icon             icon file for link to use
  -j|--iconoffset       offset of icon in icon file
(default is 0)
  -n|--name             name for link (defaults to
TARGET)
  -v|--version          output version information and
exit
  -A|--allusers         use 'All Users' instead of
current user for -D,-P
  -D|--desktop          create link relative to
'Desktop' directory
  -P|--smprograms       create link relative to Start
Menu 'Programs' directory

Everything except the last three options works great.
I'm fighting with getopt about these and can't seem to
find any good documentation about what the :'s or the
last line of the getopt_long struct mean. But I should
be able to complete it soon.