Setup ready #2

Ok, Setup200202 now
* checks for /etc/passwd.lnk and /etc/group.lnk,
* it already only creates missing /etc/passwd and /etc/group files.
* I still cannot duplicate the local install issue,
* and the new bin, src tickbox arrangement is in place.
* Win98SE may still have a graphics issue, I've received no input on
this.

I'm uploading a new snapshot, and will announce a "last-chance" on
cygwin@ for the win98SE issue.

Cheers,
Rob

==== Old message ===

	setup200202 has the following remaining key issues:

doesn't detect links for /etc/passwd and /etc/group
overwrites both /etc/passwd and /etc/group if either are missing (or
links)
(new) may have issues on win98SE.
(new) has an unconfirmed issue with local installs.
(new) cannot select source only if a package is not already installed.

I'm going to put a quick fix in for the first 1 or maybe 2 points.
Likewise for the last one. The 3rd I cannot help address - can anyone
here shed some light on it? The fourth likewise - it's unconfirmed.

Once points 1,(maybe 2) & 5 are addressed, IMO we can release this.
Chris?

Rob