RE: libtool devel auto-import broken

I understand that, but you mentioned that what is being accomplished by
patching binutils is also possible by other means that do not involve
rebuilding ld; libtool should be able to detect this and use the
alternate method... I don't mind supplying a list of symbols to export.

If this is not possible, then please excuse my ignorance as to the inner
workings of libtool :)

Thanks,
Stephano Mariani