RE: Setup.exe release-candidate

Site specific setup.ini's are a -requirement-. Try running the new
setup, and then on the mirror page, click add, and put
"http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/testing"; in there.
(You should end up with that auto selected in addition to your normal
mirror sites.). You'll get Chucks test packages _merged_ into your
pacakge view. Neat huh? Want automake 1.6? Just click on automake-devel
a coupla times.

MD5 validation of tarballs would be nice prior to moving them into a
common tree.

I've written on this a couple of times. My pov remains: I don't
particularly like the separate persistent trees, and will happily review
alternatives. Other than moving the downloaded files across once they
are validated I don't have a better plan as yet. (Ideas yes, plans no).

Rob