RE: Patch for Setup.exe problem and for mklink2.cc

[snip]

> > There have been a few of these off-by-ones in Setup.  Is it
> > possible your habit of using 1-based arrays is a contributing
> > factor Rob?  This isn't a convention I see much (modulo
> > "Numerical Recipies"); is there a reason you use this convention?
>
> Errm, there aren't any 1 based arrayts at the moment IIRC. Are do you
> mean the list class with the index postion as the parameter?

Yes, I believe that's one of the places I was referring to.  Also, I was
(incorrectly it turns out) thinking of this from choose.cc(listview_proc):

for (int i = 1; i <= chooser->last_col; i++)
  chooser->headers[i].x =
    chooser->headers[i - 1].x + chooser->headers[i - 1].width;

I spotted this just last night, but of course there's nothing 1-based there.

Yes.  Well then, carry on. ;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.