Re: Now that the new setup is here...

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 10:53:28AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

What about the "this page intentionally left blank" report?  Is that
on your list?

Btw, I had a strange experience yesterday after downloading bitkeeper
for Windows.  I had a hunch that it was using cygwin, and it does appear
to be.  It actually gets around the GPL issue (somewhat) by running
cygwin setup (and old version, I think) from it's own setup process.

In the process, it also reset some of my mount points to my c:
drive from my f: drive.  I didn't notice this for half an hour and
couldn't figure out why setup kept insisting on downloading things
that I knew were already installed.

I could only find one binary that was linked with cygwin -- patch.exe.
One other binary apparently mucked with cygwin's registry but there
was no obvious use of the DLL.

cgf