Re: libtool devel package still dll crippled.

Robert Collins wrote:

> Line 4476 of libtool.m4 setups allow_undefined to 'unsupported' for
> Cygwin. With --auto-import this is incorrect. It should set it to "...='
>
> I *think* that's all I had to do to get the auto-import magic back on
> track :}.
>
> Chuck,
> I hate to be a bother, but is this enough for you? And do you have time
> to drop a patch back to the libtool list? (I don't have the CVS source
> checked out currently, so it is more efficient for you to do this...

Well, I'm somewhat confused.

I had already changed one "allow_undefined" for cygwin from
'...=unsupported' to '...=' (line 2566).  Didn't realize there was
another one that applied.

However, Ralf has the *opposite* problem:

So I don't know WHAT to do.  Ralf, does Robert's fix corrent your
problem?  Rob, does Ralf's fix correct your problem?

--Chuck