RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin/xfree86 setup.exe packages available for comments and testing

Chris,

> Shall we add this to the cygwin distro or are we still waiting for
> some postinstall shell script work?

These will forever be known as Harold's Famous Last Words:
	Sure Chris, why not?  Go ahead and add the packages to the distro.

Be aware, I just updated XFree86-xserv to 4.2.0-2, so you'll need to grab
the latest packages off of ftp://huntharo-4.user.msu.edu/pub/cygwin/

That's all for now.

I can't wait to see how many people use Cygwin/XFree86 now!

Oh, we can wait for the postinstall shell script.  That will really be just
icing on the cake.

Harold