RE: ITP: swig-1.3.11-1

The following change to the setup.hint that I published was suggested on
the SWIG mailing list:
---
category: Devel
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "Simplified Wrapper Interface Generator"
ldesc: "Simplified Wrapper Interface Generator.
SWIG is a software development tool that connects programs written in C,
C++, and Objective-C with a variety of high-level programming languages.
SWIG is primarily used with common scripting languages such as Perl,
Python, Tcl/Tk, Ruby, Guile and MzScheme, however the list of supported
languages also includes non-scripting languages such as Java and Eiffel.
SWIG is most commonly used to create high-level interpreted programming
environments and as a tool for building user interfaces. SWIG may be
freely used, distributed, and modified for commercial and noncommercial
use. See http://www.swig.org for more details."
---

Unfortunately, my ISP's FTP server is currently hosed, so I
can't put a copy of this there right now. :-(

-Jerry

-O Gerald S. Williams, 55A-134A-E   : mailto:gsw@agere.com O-
-O AGERE SYSTEMS, 6755 SNOWDRIFT RD : office:610-712-8661  O-
-O ALLENTOWN, PA, USA 18106-9353    : mobile:908-672-7592  O-