RE: libgetopt++ and setup and libstdc++

Except that widechar != unicode. WCHAR is still an 0 terminated string,
but Unicode strings are not 0 terminated. (See the NT kernel defines for
UNICODE_STRING to see how unicode strings are represented.).

Anyway, as we need more than the base string class offers, I see no
reason not to have our own string class..

Rob