Re: [ITP] HTML Tidy 020623

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 11:17:04AM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:

It's an useful program, compiles OOTB, I needed something to test the
method two of packaging (no, this isn't a reason eheh)... why don't?
Thumbs up or thumbs down?

I've uploaded this package to sourceware.

Thanks, I will do the announcement in a few hours, as usual.

No release schedule???  How, er, strange.  Ahem.

They're based on "4 august 2000" version by Dave Raggett, which was already stable but they give no QA... they release a version every time a change is made, I guess they should be named "snapshot" more than "revisions".

Here's a quote from http://tidy.sourceforge.net :

If you are not comfortable working with the latest versions of Tidy, which may not have been thoroughly tested, you should stay with the last official release of Tidy, by Dave Raggett on 04 Aug 00. However, there have been many changes and bugs fixed in Tidy since that release, and you are encouraged to use the latest versions. If you need the original 04 Aug 00 executable for Win32, you can download that here <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/other/tidy04aug00.exe>.

Lapo

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)