This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C99 macros in math.h
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:30:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: C99 macros in math.h
- References: <LLEGJLFMJCCMMIIJBIKDCEDJCNAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 01:09:26AM +0200, Peter Ring wrote:
>My workaround was to remove the ISO C99 macros from /usr/include/math.h, but
>this is probably not the correct solution (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no
>more, say no more)?
You're right. The correct solution if you have a problem with newlib is to
send email to the newlib at sources dot redhat dot com mailing list.