This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [maybe-ITP] FreeCiv for X
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- To: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:41:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [maybe-ITP] FreeCiv for X
- References: <3D216577.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 10:33:59AM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Being the first time I tryied cygwin's Xfree I was searching for
> something to "test" it and I found, con www.freeciv.org, a compiled
> CygWin Xfree version of FreeCiv (Civilization II GPLed clone).
> Later I noticed also that a native Win32 version exists, with its own
> GTK.dll and occupying 5.3Mb instead of 3Mb.
> Do you think it would be nonetheless cool to have a game in cygwin
> packages or its existance as a standalone Win32 program makes it
Not at all! Sure it would be cool to have that game. Isn't it
somewhat slow as a Cygwin app?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.