This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] FreeCiv 1.12-0 for X
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- Cc: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 07:17:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] FreeCiv 1.12-0 for X
- References: <3D218738.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lapo Luchini wrote:
My first try, it uses libXaw, which is not as good-looking as GTK (but
is GTK available as a cygwin package?).
IIRC, Harold was working on this. I assume that now, since he has more
free time, he might have this finished soon. OTOH, I was planning to
package libXaw3d, would that be of any use to you? I've already
sucessfully built it, and tested it against Xbill, no problems here.