This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] FreeCiv 1.12-0 for X
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:27:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] FreeCiv 1.12-0 for X
- References: <3D218738.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D218BBE.email@example.com>
My first try, it uses libXaw, which is not as good-looking as GTK
(but is GTK available as a cygwin package?).
IIRC, Harold was working on this.
On what? freeciv or gtk?
OTOH, I was planning to package libXaw3d, would that be of any use to
you? I've already sucessfully built it, and tested it against Xbill,
no problems here.
Yes it can use also libXaw3D, which is better looking I guess.
But on GTK is has "isometric" tiles also, in Xaw it doesn't.
Or maybe it's just me that selected a wrong default 0=)
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)