This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new branch tagged for setup
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:02:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: new branch tagged for setup
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <012501c221c7$5f3320f0$1800a8c0@LAPTOP>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Tuesday, July 02, 2002, 2:52:48 PM, you wrote:
RC> Once I resolve the first issue above, I'll start creating regular snapshots for testing with. Pavel, can you run
RC> the current code and see if the second issue occurs for you? (It doesn't for me
RC> AFAICT). If you need a snapshot for ease of code access let me know and I'll create one.
Please, do! I can access CVS only from home.
I'll test it and report if the bug is still there. Then you may want
to give me some clues where to start looking for possible causes of