This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need a teTeX-beta maintainer
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:12:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Need a teTeX-beta maintainer
- References: <20020702040545.GA21116@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Jerome BENOIT no longer has the time to maintain the tetex-beta package.
Many thanks to Jerome for his efforts over the last 1+ years.
Since Jan Nieuwenhuizen already is already maintaining the cygwin
teTeX-texmf TDS tree and lillypod depends on teTeX-bin to operate, it
would make sense (to me) for Jan to be the teTeX-bin maintainer. There
is no need to have 2 people maintaining parts of a whole package. Of
course, whether or not Jan wants to do this is another story... What do
you say Jan?