This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: --enable-auto-import extension
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:32:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: --enable-auto-import extension
- References: <email@example.com> <3D1D08A1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3D20C981.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 07:36:14PM +0400, egor duda wrote:
>Ok, i've finalized patch and test. I suppose i have a copyright
>assignment with FSF for this changes to get incorporated into official
>sources. As far as i understand, i have to get an assignment form from
>binutils maintainer, right?