This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase / STL set patch
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- Cc: Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:25:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: rebase / STL set patch
- References: <016401c22014$7cc6e700$1800a8c0@LAPTOP><20020630134832.GA1904@tishler.net> <023001c22078$d26c9150$1800a8c0@LAPTOP><20020701123502.GB1904@tishler.net> <009001c220fd$4ff90610$1800a8c0@LAPTOP><20020702212203.GC1776@tishler.net> <3D221858.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 05:17:12PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> >I have also updated my completely stand-alone rebase (*) to copy the
> >image file before attempting to rebase and to skip it if corruption is
> >detected. I hope to release this version RSN. Ultimately, I will
> >migrate this functionality into setup.exe's rebase functionality.
> Perhaps this new version might solve my WinME dilemma... :-)
Although you helped to motivate me, I'm sorry to inform you that I don't
expect the above changes to solve your Me problems.