This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] setup.exe & problem with compress_gz destructor
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: "Pavel Tsekov" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:44:06 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] setup.exe & problem with compress_gz destructor
- References: <email@example.com>
It was, and I'm applying it. I've tweaked your Changelog to be more
informative - and to have the right date :}.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pavel Tsekov" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 10:50 PM
Subject: [PATCH] setup.exe & problem with compress_gz destructor
> The attached patch should be self explanatory :)
> The problem is in 18.104.22.168, all recent versions and CVS head.
> I dont't know when it was introduce but maybe it was there from the
> very begging.
> 2002-06-03 Pavel Tsekov <email@example.com>
> * compress_gz.cc (compress_gz::construct): Do not return
> befire the class members a properly initialized.