This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset request
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 22:25:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: upset request
- References: <00b201c22623$6b24f450$2300a8c0@LAPTOP>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 12:01:46PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>Can you please modify upset (or tell me where to find the current CVS so I
>can offer a patch) to generate per-version requirements lists in setup.ini?
>I'm not sure how best to specify such things in setup.hint :[.
I've posted the cvs location for upset in the past. I don't know the
commands off the top of my head but after a quick search google search
for "upset cvs site:cygwin.com":
cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs/sourceware co infra/bin/cygwin