This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Bug] SETUP.EXE regression -- proposing going backward again
- From: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 18:11:48 -0400
- Subject: [Bug] SETUP.EXE regression -- proposing going backward again
- Organization: CoxNet User
I see in SETUP.EXE vsn 18.104.22.168 that setup is back to proposing to
over-write "test" versions with the "older" current revision. IIRC, we
all agreed once upon a time that this ain't right.
Specifically: GCC 3.1.1-2 proposed replacement is 2.95.3-5
Guile 1.5.6-2 .... 1.4-2
Lilypond 1.5.65-1 .... 1.4.14jcn4-1
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software.