This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH]: mknetrel builds Guile #2: debug
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:39:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: mknetrel builds Guile #2: debug
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 02:13:51AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> - add debugging feature: drop to shell upon failure
I normally run mknetrel in the background. In fact, I just added a
couple of options to accommodate this. They would conflict with this
If you want to add this functionality, introduce an option. I don't
want to have this as the default.