This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: custom container code now obsolete for setup sources
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 06:44:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: custom container code now obsolete for setup sources
- References: <099a01c22716$5192e3a0$2300a8c0@LAPTOP>
Robert Collins wrote:
I assume these regressions are the cause for HEAD setup not displaying
updated, non-test versions of releases, instead only marking them as "Keep"?
I've removed all references to the custom container list.h in HEAD. It's now
STL all the way. There are some minor design regressions for the moment,
until I find a new balance with some of the differences the STL brings, but
nothing that affects users (AFAICT).