RE: custom container code now obsolete for setup sources

I hadn't noticed such behaviour, and I've just tested it. Setup has
noticed that openssh has been upgraded from 3.4p1-1 to 3.4p1-4 and is
offering to download it. And db2 from 2.7.7-3 to 2.7.7-4.

You'll need to provide more detail - preferrably a test case.

Rob