This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Guile-1.5.6-3 available for upload
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 23:09:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Guile-1.5.6-3 available for upload
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <email@example.com> <3D2B4E52.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Charles Wilson <email@example.com> writes:
> Uploaded. I made some corrections to the setup.hints, I hope that was okay.
Ok? You're fixing my bugs, don't do that again.
;-) Thanks a lot!
I think they're all ok, so I'll fix the hint files for -4.
> WHY: cygguile-14.dll depends on cygltdl-3.dll, which is currently
> distributed in the libtool-devel package.(*)
> (*) This kinda sucks, because requiring libtool-devel then causes all
> of the following to be installed:
> Mebbe I ought split out the dll...but right now, libtool-devel IS
> required by libguile14, or cygguile-14.dll will break.
Yes, I wondered about this (a lilypond user flagged this problem just
a minute ago). But I guess there's no way around this, for guile?
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org