This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
- From: "Joseph S. Testa" <jst3290 at cs dot rit dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:19:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
> The only reservation I have is that IIRC it is (or was) built
> with Delphi, which means that whilst it may be licenced in an open
> source manner, it can't be -used- in an open source manner because one
> has to buy Delphi to compile it.
Actually, its written 100% in Borland C++ (and always was). And
their compiler is free to download too.
"Those who desire to give up Freedom
in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one."
-- Thomas Jefferson