This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- Cc: "'Joseph S. Testa'" <jst3290 at cs dot rit dot edu>, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:01:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
- References: <001801c22814$1902dc30$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
Robert Collins wrote:
Isn't Delphi just a gui toolkit for pascal? If so, is there any way the
gpc could be used to compile it?
I quite like the concept of a GUI for sftp, and as it uses cygwin1.dll,
it's definitely in the right line of software to be an inclusion
candidate. The only reservation I have is that IIRC it is (or was) built
with Delphi, which means that whilst it may be licenced in an open
source manner, it can't be -used- in an open source manner because one
has to buy Delphi to compile it.