This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: "'Joseph S. Testa'" <jst3290 at cs dot rit dot edu>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:41:32 +1000
- Subject: RE: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Joseph S. Testa
> Sent: Wednesday, 10 July 2002 11:19 PM
> To: Robert Collins
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: RE: New Cygwin package? (fwd)
> > The only reservation I have is that IIRC it is (or was) built
> > with Delphi, which means that whilst it may be licenced in an open
> > source manner, it can't be -used- in an open source manner
> because one
> > has to buy Delphi to compile it.
> Actually, its written 100% in Borland C++ (and always was). And
> their compiler is free to download too.
Ah, well I remembered Borland correctly :}.