This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
wget-1.8.2-1 ready for upload
- From: Hack Kampbjørn <cygwin-apps at hack dot kampbjorn dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:12:59 +0200
- Subject: wget-1.8.2-1 ready for upload
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
wget-1.8.2-1 is now ready for upload.
http://hackdata.com/cygwin/wget/setup.hint (changed requires line)
sdesc: "Utility to retrieve files from the WWW via HTTP and FTP"
ldesc: "GNU Wget is a file retrieval utility which can use either
the HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP protocols. Wget features include the ability
to work in the background while you're logged out, recursive retrieval
of directories, file name wildcard matching, remote file timestamp
storage and comparison, use of Rest with FTP servers and Range with
HTTP servers to retrieve files over slow or unstable connections,
support for Proxy servers, and configurability."
requires: openssl libintl2 libiconv2 ash cygwin
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards