This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Maintainers doing it for themselves
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- Cc: "'Cygwin-Apps'" <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:40:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Maintainers doing it for themselves
- References: <000001c22860$8dc00ba0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
Robert Collins wrote:
If the signature doesn't checkout on your 'net release' keyring, then
it's not a maintainer uploading.
A cron job could scan for new files every <x> minutes.
A cron job with access to a keyring? Is that a good idea?
who must now admit never going to a keysigning, and is therefore not a
member of any web-of-trust...