This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw and other gotchas in gcc 3.1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:13:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: mingw and other gotchas in gcc 3.1
- References: <20020624142317.GA20862@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 07:41:09PM +0400, egor duda wrote:
>CF> I've been toiling away at this for some time, so I'd appreciate any
>CF> useful suggestions. My next hurdle is updating the gcc cygwin 3.1
>CF> branch with the latest changes in the gcc 3.1 branch.
>Have you created cygwin branch in gcc repository? I've seen your
>question about it in firstname.lastname@example.org but somehow missed the final
Checking through my mail logs, I can see that I never answered this
The gcc branch is cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch .
Sorry for the extreme delay in responding.