This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFC: unofficial packages
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:54:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: unofficial packages
- References: <3D2CC35C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D2F2E82.email@example.com>
David A. Cobb wrote:
Chuck, this all sounds pretty complicated. One thing for sure: before
anything like this would be tolerable we need SETUP.EXE enabled to
*remove* a mirror. Right now I don't think that's possible. If I have
a bad experience from a "contributor" I don't need to look at her stuff
again! Once bitten, etc.
I like Robert's idea -- and your point can be handled by removing her
key from your keyring, I think...