This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [setup-2.259.2.4]: On first install, setup crashes when usercycles chooser
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:55:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [setup-2.259.2.4]: On first install, setup crashes when usercycles chooser
- References: <3D30AD93.email@example.com>
Nicholas Wourms wrote:
One more thing, I dunno if it goes without saying, but this "bug"
doesn't occur after the initial setup.
When running setup-2.259.2.4 for the first time on Windows 98SE/ME/2K,
setup will page fault when the user cycles the install type in chooser
from "Default" to "Install". It produces no log file, so I can't
really provide any more information than this report. I have verified
this on all the OS's listed above. This behaviour doesn't occur with
the current setup.exe. To alleviate confusion, I have circled the
part I'm referring to in the attached png.