This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libtoolize and glib-1.2.10 [Was: [ITP] libungif-4.1.0-1]
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>, Mailing List: CygWin-Apps<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:47:08 +0200
- Subject: libtoolize and glib-1.2.10 [Was: [ITP] libungif-4.1.0-1]
- References: <3D2F7992.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D2FA5BF.email@example.com>
Uhm.. I had no problem relibtoolizing libungif, but I indeed have
problems with glib:
BTW, you can also relibtoolize glib (and probably gtk) in a similar way.
ltconf part of confgiure says:
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
Probably I still miss some point in libtoolize usage (btw: is it normal
that executing it just after an "aclocal" it stilla says to regenerate
an updated .m4 using aclocal?)... do you have any hint to get things going?
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)