This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [setup-2.259.2.4]: On first install, setup crashes when user cycles chooser
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: "'Nicholas Wourms'" <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- Cc: "'Cygwin-Apps'" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:55:41 +1000
- Subject: RE: [setup-2.259.2.4]: On first install, setup crashes when user cycles chooser
Nicholas, check your yahoo account, I emailed you there hours ago.
Thank you for the stack dump it will likely help. Where on the screen
did you click - beside the 'all' category / on a specific package?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nicholas Wourms [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Sunday, 14 July 2002 11:49 PM
> To: Robert Collins
> Since you never got back to me, I went ahead and resetup a build
> environment for setup.exe. I built the latest setup sources
> from CVS(as
> of 9:00am [-5:00 GMT] on Sunday) with "-g" for debugging. I have
> attached the log from drmingw as it catches the crash on Windows2K.
> Debugview had no relevant information to give, however
> drmingw did. I
> hope this helps...