This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe and replacing of in-use files
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:42:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup.exe and replacing of in-use files
- References: <00f901c22b70$a1f191d0$5aa907d5@BRAMSCHE>
This may be a solution, but isn't upset a perl script ? Currently that may be a
little problem for me because I'm not a perl expert, but I will take a look.
Well you just could use "upset" an then a simple sed script, someling like /directory\\//g, to remove the "directory/" in front of each file.
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
email@example.com (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)