This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase problem for cygcurl-2.dll still existing?!
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth at MarathonOil dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:38:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: rebase problem for cygcurl-2.dll still existing?!
- References: <6EB31774D39507408D04392F40A10B2B0168ED46@FDYEXC202.mgroupnet.com>
Roth, Kevin P. wrote:
(BTW: for any given version of cygcurl-2.dll, does rebasing need to happen just once per target machine [e.g. when cygcurl-2.dll is installed], or also every time something that depends on it [such as PHP's curl wrapper] gets installed?)
(BTW2: can anyone explain in layman's terms why it is that in-memory relocation upon collision doesn't happen in this case? Is that a deficiency of cygwin as a whole, or just related to the way my DLL was built?)
Yes, please, this question has been on my mind as well.