Upset is not regenerating the setup.ini on sources.redhat.com

I made a post to the main list last night, but I now realize I should have posted here. If you'll check libungif's setup.hint, you'll notice its ldesc contains nested double-quotes. This is causing upset to fail to regenrate the setup.ini. I just checked via rsync and the sources.redhat.com setup.ini still doesn't contain the libungif or readline updated entries. Just FYI...

Cheers,
Nicholas