This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: teTeX suite 20020530-2 available for testing
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:05:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: teTeX suite 20020530-2 available for testing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan et al.,
First, a *BIG* Thank You to Jan for taking on the teTeX stuff. Jan, we
actually have the X windows GSView now, so those instructions on using
the windows version isn't necessary unless you aren't using X. However,
so far it looks good :-), but it'll take me awhile to sift through it.
Perhaps you might want to do what Dario is doing with Ghostscript.
Have it uploaded with the test-version tag and then make an
announcement on the main list that it is available for test. That way
you'll definitely have more candidates available for thorough testing.
Just a suggestion. Again, thanks for the hard work!