This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mknetrel: build cross tools
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:33:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: mknetrel: build cross tools
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 06:52:11PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
>As mentioned in a previous mail, I've been using mknetrel to build
>the cross-tools and setup a cross building environment.
>I had to make some notable additions to read_user_config () and some
>changes to dorebuild (), wrt setting of tooldir.
>Btw, this patch include the necessary, but very minor, $build and $ver
>patch from my previous post.
>Hope you like [to include] it.
I'm tired of talking about this. I will ignore further attempts to add
this capability to mknetrel. I can't BELIEVE that I have to make this
point one more time.