This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: W2K and sshd, ssh - asks for password
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:31:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: W2K and sshd, ssh - asks for password
- References: <VA.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:49:20AM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
> I checked the archives and I think from what I read there that I now understand
> that in order to run sshd on a W2k system you must also be using NTFS and
> ntsec. If that is not correct - I would appreciate a clarification.
Whatever, this isn't appropriate for cygwin-apps.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.