This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: packaging doxygen
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: =?UTF-8?Q?=E4=BD=90=E8=97=A4_=E9=BE=8D=E4=B9=8B?= =?UTF-8?Q?=E4=BB=8B?= <sun594 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: 25 Jul 2002 09:03:11 +1000
- Subject: Re: packaging doxygen
- References: <F164NFmWAFsTmIClmpc00020fb5@hotmail.com>
On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 05:29, 佐藤 龍之介 wrote:
> I'm interested in becoming new package maintainer for doxygen,
> so, I read "Contributors Guide",and made
> Please tell me what I should do next.
> Who do I send these files to?
Do what Nicholas suggested with the files - put them on a website
somewhere. This gets my vote for inclusion.