This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Berkeley DB?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:59:58 +1000
- Subject: Re: Berkeley DB?
- References: <email@example.com>
Gerrit, has anyone reviewed the package layout? I'm for this package
being included, and am happy to upload it, if someone can confirm they
have check the package files.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 7:49 AM
Subject: Berkeley DB?
> has someone else noted that there is a ready-to-upload
> Berkeley DB v3.1.17 package available? I guess that
> there are some more maintainers who need DB in the
> netrelease than just me (I want it for the perl package).
> So please step up if you think you can make use of it and
> vote for this package.
> Please note that it is useful to release all versions of
> DB in the right order, so we will not get DB4 if there is
> no DB3.
> See Nicholas' mail (<3D3EEC85.email@example.com>) for
> more info about DB3.