This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libc.info ques, new version of cygwin-doc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:21:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: libc.info ques, new version of cygwin-doc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 03:59:08PM -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>First, cygwin-1.3.12 doesn't include /usr/info/libc*info. It's been
>mentioned on cygwin@ but no one seems to know if this was done on
>purpose or not.
You can take it as a given that I just do "make install install-info"
and only very very rarely delete things that would be normally