This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:06:46 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: Re: migrating cygwin-mingw-gcc branch
> I would like to get this into cygwin ASAP, too, Danny. If you add it to
> the existing 3.1 branch, it will be copied over to the 3.2 branch
> I haven't missed a message wrt the ABI compatibility merge have I?
> We're still waiting for that, right?
The merge has happened.
I have updated 3.1.1->3.2 in local tree (not the cygwin-mingw but the one that
plays Pink Floyd while compiling) earlier today and have completed C/C++
bootstap and in process of reg test.
Once done and I've run a few mthread dll tests, will start checking in. Maybe
http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!