This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch is live
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 01:55:56 -0400
- Subject: cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch is live
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I've created a new cygwin gcc branch based on gcc-3_2-branch + all of
the previous changes that were on the cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch.
So, cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_1-branch is now dead. Further development will
continue on cygwin-mingw-gcc-3_2-branch.
I've already had to fix YA java configuration problem that I apparently
introduced. I have no idea why it suddenly reared its head now.
I have built gcc-3.2 for cygwin with no problems, using gcc 3.1. I'm
currently three-staging everything so that I can build the release gcc
with a 3.2 gcc.
Danny, do you want to check your exceptions patch into this branch?