This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: profile
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:27:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: ITP: profile
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMKEDCCEAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
Am Sonntag, 28. Juli 2002 um 17:13 schriebst du:
> I also don't know how to indicate to the user that this package has
> changed. Should it copy the current profile to, for example,
> profile-old-`date`? Should it do anything at all?
If the current /etc/profile is removed then there should be a backup.
Anyway there should be a short note that there was a change which
>> # see: http://www.ibb.net/~anne/keyboard/keyboard.html#Bash
> again, this should be part of the bash package.
You are the maintainer...
"All faults& bugs are mine - Robert"
from squid/acinclude.m4, Sun Apr 21 05:21:21 2002